He is an extremely great blogger and none of his posts will fail to inspire you. Also, don’t take it by my words go check his blog yourself you will definitely love it.
I can’t thank him enough for nominating me for this award. The blogger recognition award is not an official award, it’s just as because it reflects the good impact that we want to have on other people’s live. Also, it is necessary for the motivation and inspiration of our young bloggers.
The Rules are given below: Here are some rules for the Blogger Recognition Award.
1. Thank the blogger(s) who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
2. Write a post to show your award.
3. Give a brief story of how your blog started.
4. Give two pieces of advice to new bloggers.
5. Select up to eleven bloggers you want to give this award to.
6. Comment on each blog to let them know that you’ve nominated them, and provide a link to the post you’ve created.
How my blog was created:
When i was young i loved writing stories and poems. But as i was growing i couldn’t give any time to my writing. So, this one day i heard from one of my friends that we can start writing our blogs on WordPress. And i said “why not give it a try”. So from there i started by blog with my first post “https://theinterestingread.com/predefined-purpose-of-life/” and the love and support i got from each and every member was beyond my expectations. I really want to thank everyone who visits my posts, likes them ,comments on them , thank you so much you guys. Without you my blog is nothing.
Advice for new bloggers:
Since i am also quiet new. I may not be the best person to give advice to new bloggers. But i would definitely like to share what i learned in these few days of my blogging.
1. Always write when you really want to write. Don’t force yourself to write as it will give you a post not upto your expectations.
2. Try to read more and more. Visit other people’s blog and see how they write. You definitely will learn a lot from reading other people’s posts.
My Nominees for the award are:
1. Ashish Kumar: https://ashishvision.wordpress.com
2. Manjul: https://innumerablethoughtsblog.wordpress.com/
3. Nikhil Kundu: http://exploringviews.home.blog
4. Dave: http://thephoblography.blog/
5. Kally: http://middleme.net
6. Archangel White Wolf: https://poetrybyarchangelwhitewolf.wordpress.com/
7. Brother’s Campfire: http://brotherscampfire.com
8. Abirbhav: https://theunclicheophile.wordpress.com
9. The art unicorn: http://theartunicorn.blog
10. Didi’s not so secret diary: http://notsosecretdiary.home.blog
11. Dr Namrata:. http://penofhearts.com
Thank you so much for reading. Don’t forget to subscribe to my blog Interesting Reads.