So, because of this whole quarantine thing many of us have to work from our homes while most of us think that working from home can be very relaxing but reality it is not.
Here I am sharing with you some expectations vs reality while working from our homes which I think most of you would relate to.
1. Expectations: You will get to sleep till late in the morning as no one to see.
Reality: You have to be on exact office time because if you are late you will not have a valid reason to explain ( you are late because of the traffic won’t work while you are at home😉).
2. Expectations: You can just Netflix and chill.
Reality: Unfortunately,you can’t because sadly you have to save your whole internet for your work🙁.
3. Expectations: You think you can sleep easily whenever you want as there is no one to monitor you.
Reality: Even if you try to sleep your mind is always thinking that you can get a call from your manager or colleagues anytime.
4. Expectations: You think you can learn a new hobby and keep posting it’s status.
Reality: The moment you post your status and you forget to remove your manager from your status privacy, the next thing you know is getting a call from him knowing your work status😝😝.
5. Expectations: You can work in a comfortable environment while being at home.
Reality: Whenever you try to work dedicately you get someone from your family definitely distracting you.😅
Thank you so much for reading and being a part of Interesting Reads. Take care and stay safe. God bless you all🙏🙏
Also, with thus whole coronavirus thing going on please don’t believe any fake sources.
I am sharing the WHO link please refer it for any info: WHO