Hope you all are in a good health. And are taking necessary precautions and are staying indoors. This blog is about my first Liebster Award.
So, I have been nominated by Manjul for the Liebster Award. Thank you so much manjul for nominating me.
Guys, She is an awesome blogger who writes some amazing content and makes beautiful sketches. You should definitely check out her blog. Here is a link to her blog: Manjul
1. Thank the blogger(s) who nominated you for the Liebster Award.
2. Share 11 facts about yourself.
3. Answer the 11 questions the blogger(s) asked you.
4. Nominate 11 bloggers and make them happy!
5. Make up to 11 questions and ask them to your nominees.
6. Notify your 11 nominees.
11 facts about me:
I have shared some facts about me on my post which you can check out here: Facts about me.
Now, my answers to the questions asked:
1. Which two posts including my sketch post from my blog do you like the most and why?
I love all of your posts but the one I loved very much is ” Y always me god?”. And please don’t ask me to choose one from your sketch post☹️ because all of them are just so so amazing.💃💃
2. Which is your favourite all time dish or cuisine and have you tried making it someday?
I can eat everything that is veg. That’s the level of foodie I am😂😂😂. Yeah, and I mean I am a horrible cook but I have tried making few of them. (PS: believe me no body ate them but me😝)
3. If for a day you get some super powers then which super power would it be?
Right now I would really like a super power so that I can just make this coronavirus disappear from this world.
4. How are you spending your stay at home days? Share few tips which you have been following nowadays
I am having wfh..so I don’t get much of free time. But, I would really suggest everyone that I know it might be extremely difficult for few of us to not go out for such a long time. But, please please just stay indoors for your health and the health of your family and everyone else’s.
And you know everytime we complain that life is so fast. We don’t have time to do what we love. So now is the time, utilize it to the fullest.
5. Is blogging your profession or just a hobby if yes then would you mind making it as a source of income in future?
Blogging is my hobby. But I won’t mind making my hobby as a profession in the future.
6. One word or a sentence to describe my blog.
Well, I feel everything that you write comes straight from your heart.
7. Name your favourite movie and if you would have been given a chance to play a character in that movie which one would it be and why?
It’s not a movie. It’s a series “Suits”. If ever I would have been given a chance to play a character I would have just loved loved loved to play Mike Ross so that I get to be with Harvey Specter all the time..😍😍🙈🙈
8. How do you attract new readers? Describe the methods you’ve used and their impact on site traffic?
I don’t know if I have ever used any methods to attract readers but I think I write what comes from within and of course engaging with your audience definitely helps.
9. When you’re having a bad day, what do you do to make yourself feel better?
Sleep😂😂My solution to every problem is to just sleep. 😝
10. Do you believe in afterlife?
I am still researching on this. And right now I have extremely contradicting thoughts about this.
11. What’s your most funny or embarrassing childhood memory?
So, there was this one time when I and my brother’s friends were playing cricket and I just fell into this big naala😬😬. And my forehead just popped out. You know like they show in cartoons when they get hurt and something pops out from them. Same happened with me.😝😝
I would really love to know everyone’s answer to the same questions so please please do tell me!! I would love to read them.
Thank you so much for reading. Stay safe and happy. And ofcourse stay positive!
Also, don’t forget to subscribe to Interesting Reads.