So, Recently I was nominated for the Sunshine Blogger Award by Freethinker. You should definitely follow this blog. Whenever you feel low or are in need of anykind of motivation this is the place to look to. You will also find many answers to life’s difficult problems here.
- Firstly, Thank the person who nominated you, and provide a link back to their blog, so others can find them.
- Also, Answer the 11 questions asked by the blogger who nominated you.
- Then,Nominate bloggers, and ask them 11 new questions.
- Also,Notify the nominees about it by commenting on one of their blog posts.
- Then,list the rules and display a Sunshine Blogger Award logo on your post and/or your blog site.
Here are my answers to the asked questions:
1. How long you have been blogging and how are you finding it?
So, I have been blogging for almost six months now and each day is different. Every day is a new learning. I have learned a lot from many people and am still learning. I find it so relaxing, it’s like you just write down what you feel and your heart feels a sense relief.
2. What country are you from and are you based in that country?
I am from India and am based here only.
3. Mention the celebrity your admire greatly and why?
There is no celebrity I admire as such but there is a character Harvey Specter from Suits whom I admire a lot. I like the kind of confidence he has and his dialogues like “you wanna lose small I wanna win big” , ” don’t raise your voice, improve your argument” etc are so inspiring and oh my god he is so cute.
4. Do you believe in the existence of god?
That’s subject to conditions.😬😬 I mean when something good happens to me I thank god but when something bad happens then Ia kinda break up from with him.😅
5. Who would your blog appeal to or who would you like your blog to appeal to? To my life, my beliefs, some amazing tips and facts.😉
6. Mention your toxic side?
I think I am a little impatient and a little short tempered.
7. Name your favourite poem and poet?
It’s “The road not taken” by Robert Frost. You can read it here:
8. What do you love to talk about?
9. What do you dislike most about blogging?
Till now I have loved everything.
10. If you could would you turn back time?
Yes. So that then I would enjoy life a lot more. Because I think sometimes I take so much of useless tension and because of it I forget to live and enjoy the present moment.
11. What is the misconception that people have about you?
I think that some people think that I become rude sometimes. But actually I just speak my heart out without sugar coating things. And obviously if I find something wrong happening I definitely will take a stand against it whether someone likes it or not.
I enjoyed answering these questions a lot and I hoped you liked reading them as well. So, My nominees for the award are:
1. The Horizon
9. Rising Star
Here are my questions to the nominees:
1. Which person you met in your real life who changed atleast one thing in you?
2. Whenever you feel down how do you encourage yourself to get up?
3. Which is the best quote you have ever read?
4. What is the one thing you would like to change about the world?
5. A lot of money or a lot of happiness? What would you choose between the two.
6. And What is the weirdest thing you have ever done in your life?
7. What is the one word that describes you the best?
8. What is your guilty pleasure?
9. Your favourite holiday destination?
10. Did you ever became tired of blogging and wanted to give up?
11. What is the one best thing you have learned about blogging since you started?
Thank you so much for reading. If you want to read more of my life questions then do check out my first Sunshine Blogger Award here:
And just my humble request to all of you as you all know that coronavirus is spreading at a fast pace and there is no cure for it yet. Therefore, let’s be at home and don’t go out until extremely necessary.
Let’s help break the chain and let’s be united in this fight against coronavirus.🙏🙏 Meet you in my next post. Till then take care.