But, before that just to let you know I was nominated for the sunshine blogger award by Rising Star. Definitely, he is a fantastic blogger and each of his post leaves you motivated.
So, The Rules for the award are:
• Firstly, thank the person who nominated you and provide a link back to their blogging sites
• Secondly, answer all their questions
• Also, nominate up to 11 other bloggers and ask them 11 new questions and
• Notify the nominees for their nomination through their blog or social media
• List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post.
My answers are:
1. Why do you blog?
So, I am a very introvert person and I usually find it difficult to tell my thoughts or feelings to someone. So blogging gives me an opportunity to express my thoughts on any topic I like without having to have a proper conversation with anyone.😜
2. What inspires you to write?
Since I was a kid I always enjoyed writing, like any kind of writing be it writing stories or poems or about my life or my beliefs or my not so good doodles. I just enjoy writing so much. And the support I am getting from people on this platform is also a major factor that inspires me to write.
3.When did you last party all night?
So, I am not really a party person and staying awake all night is not meant for me.
4. How does a typical morning look for you?
So usually on the weekdays in the morning I just get ready to go to work have my breakfast and if there is few time left then I try and do some exercise. And in weekend I prefer to sleep till late. Though I want to change this habit and spend more time on working for my fitness.
5. Who do you admire the most in your life ?
People who are self-made be it any youtuber or a person who has started his startup or an author and people who are genuine and help and motivate others and are not fake are the people who admire me the most.
6. What is your biggest fear in life ?
To die without making a name for me and my family.
7. What is your favourite drink and why?
I love banana shake and mango shake. They just tastes amazing.😋
8.Do you have a favourite animal?
I don’t know why but I am really very scared of many animals (dogs especially). So, I don’t really have any favourite animals. But, I do love birds and rabbits.
9.How do you spend your Sunday?
I usually like to hang out with friends or go to a mall or visit a new place on my weekends. And I also love to sleep a lot during weekends. Also, I am thinking to try learning some new things during weekends.
10.How many books do you have in your own library?
Oh, there are so many obviously because I just love reading so much.
11.What’s the best book you’ve ever read?
It’s ‘wings of fire’ which is an autobiography of A.P.J Abdul Kalam. And I suggest everyone to once give it a read you will definitely love it. Also, I like novels by Chetan Bhagat and Durjoy Datta.
My nominees for the award are:
My questions are:
1. Which country are you from?
2. What is the one thing you wish to do before you die?
3. What is the thing you have done and you regret it the most?
4. Which place would you like to visit the most?
5. How has blogging changed your life?
6. What would you like to.change about yourself?
7. What new thing are you learning these days?
8. Which is your favourite movie?
9. What would you do if you were invisible for a day?
10. Which is your favourite cuisine?
11. Do you love your job?
Feel free to share your answers to the questions above.