When a country has such diverse population, so much of democracy, people enjoy so much of freedom, when a country is multilingual, when it has most varieties of food available then it is not easy for a country to not be interesting.
So,here are some interesting facts about the country with the second largest population in the world:
1.World’s only floating post office is in Srinagar,India.
2. It is the only country with a bill of rights for cows.
3. First rocket of India was transported by a cycle.
4.The number of people travelling in the Indian railways every day is equal to the population of Australia.
5. It’s illegal for foreigners to take Indian currency out of India.
6. 70% of all the world’s spices come from India.
7. After the United States and the UK, India is the third in terms of records claimed in Guinness Book of world records.
8. Only for India KFC has to introduce a “vegetarian” menu. Because India has majority of vegetarian population.
9. Aryabhatta was an Indian who invented number 0.
10. Bear Grylls wanted to join the Indian army after getting out of school.
I know you all also have some perception about India. Do let me know in the comments below about what do think about India and Indian culture and if you know any Interesting fact about India.
I hope you enjoyed this post. Thank you so much for reading.
Please share this post with your friends or whoever you think will be interested in knowing interesting facts about India. For more such amazing posts keep interestingreads.